Thursday, August 05, 2010

"Blog This" Extension for Chrome

You've probably noticed that for a while this blog was pretty inactive (i.e. dead) however I've decided to change the way I blog.

Recently I stumbled upon a Google Chrome extension that was called "Blog This" which now appears on my browser bar. This is a must for bloggers as it simplifies the blogging process. Find something to blog click the button and you're ready to post. The Google Blogger Boffins have done it again (the long awaited Stats tab being the other recent instance).
















Furthermore, if you press the button on a specific page the application automatically places a link to that page. If you highlight text on that page to quote it automatically quotes it for you. This, I am sure, will prove very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment